Pagekite.py 0.5.4a released
Last Friday we released
pagekite.py version 0.5.4a. These are the changes and bugfixes:
- Improved --proxy argument handling to do chains properly
- Added --client_acl and --tunnel_acl
- Fixed bug in --pemfile
- Fixed built-in HTTPS server's silly incompatibility with SNI.
- Added --selfsign for easily enabling self-signed HTTPS.
- Fixed behavior of --remove and --disable for nonexistant kites.
This release also comes with two new how-to pages on the wiki:
The first is how-to is potentially useful for everyone, the second really only applies to folks who are running their own front-end relay servers. Enjoy!
Welcome to the PageKite blog!
Here we write about anything and everything to do with running the service, building a company, open-source, privacy online... you name it.
But mostly it's about PageKite.