If there are any particular features you would like to see
added to pagekite.py or the PageKite service, feel free to
edit this page and add them to the list:
- A way to forward a single public port (don't care about port #) to a pre-defined port (22) on my own machine, without a proxy.
- Better kite diagnostics on the /home/ page.
- Configurable answering-machine pages
- Prettier and more mobile-friendly answering-machine pages
- A way to register a top-level domain
- Better error-messages and UI for pagekite.py
- IP-based access controls at front-end
- WSGI support at the back-end
- Zero-trust front-end
- A way to password-protect a website so that I can share an "unsecured" internal website and give a password to a friend
- An ios and/or android app to monitor account/kites with the option of in app purchases to pay for the service
- A name that is easier to remember -- I keep forgetting page kite!
- Support for Bonjour Sleep Proxy (wake Mac on Demand)
*Simpler way to launch pagekite as daemon on startup.
Issue tracking at github.com
Wishes that were granted
- pagekite.py as a tor entry node requires changes to tor.